Last weekend my brother came down from Idaho and decided we all needed to have lunch together and a Practice Easter Egg Hunt. It was so fun watching the kids look. He let all the little ones go out first since they pretty much walk by everything. Most of them needed a little help. It was cute hearing Clarissa every time she spotted something. She got all excited. Then he finally let the older kids loose and they were running all over the place.

Below are pictures of some of my nieces and nephews and one of their mom. lol We have loved that they have moved back from Florida. We have seen them a lot more now. I don't even cry now when I have to say goodbye because I know it won't be another 6 months to a year until I see them again. lol :)
Below is just a picture of the Dutch Oven cooking Corey and I did last Sunday. It was so delicious. I just had to throw this in the blog post as well. I am getting hungry for it just lookin' at it.
4 comments:
What a fun idea to the Easter Egg hunt! I love that it was just a practice run haha!
I really got jipped growing up...i'm pretty sure that a practice run would have been the greatest thing ever!
Mmm, that food looks tasty!
A practice hunt? Wow! That is impressive. :)
Post a Comment