Saturday, February 13, 2010

Isn't She Lovely! Isn't She Wonderful!

Happy Valentine's Day Ruthanne!
You are our life and we are Eternally blessed because of everything you do
for and sacrifice for us. Thank you for a wonderful dinner date last night.
Love, Braxton, Sammy, Tayden, Clarissa and Corey.

5 comments:

R Clan said...

I can't believe he posted this. I am so embarrased. He won't let me delete this either cause he says I will hurt all their feelings. :(

*~Petra~* said...

Aw, I think this is so sweet... and exactly the reason my hubby does not have my blog password. ;)

The Petersons said...

How sweet! At first I thought it was YOU typing and I thought you were getting pretty full of yourself, lol. I'm kidding. This really is cute. You better not delete!!

Joni said...

What a sweet and thoughtful hubby you have. Hope your day was great.

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

THAT IS SOOOOO SWEET! Ruthanne you look fabulous and I love your family. ;)