Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve

One of our family traditions on my side of the family is having a Christmas Eve gathering at my Grandpa Fuller's house. Sometimes it has transferred to another house but most of the time it is there. We eat, laugh, sing, share memories, and read the Christmas Story in Luke. Here is a little look into that night.



I thought it was fun to go around and take pictures of me with everyone. I got a picture taken with my Grandma Bates and my Grandpa Fuller. I think those two pictures I will cherish forever. I absolutely love both of them so much.
I also got some taken with my dad and mom. They are the top two pictures on the left in the collage below. One with Clarissa and one with Corey sneaking in behind me. :) I also got one with My Aunt Becky and Uncle Brent. Unfortunately, I started this after my Aunt Pam and Uncle Ron left or I would have snuck one in with them.



We have the kids all perform if they are willing too. Of course my "shy" or not so shy Braxton sang a solo. He sang, "We need a little Christmas". I think that is the title. Anyway. I was so impressed. He knew every single word to that song. He did awesome.



The rest are just photos from the evening. Memories that will last a lifetime.




Posted by Picasa

I do want to mention one other thing. For as long as I can remember I have never known of my Grandma (my mother's mom) being here for Christmas. It was such a wonderful addition to have her there with us. She came originally for a week but ended up here for two months. It was so wonderful to have her here. I really hope that she comes back soon to stay for good.


3 comments:

*~Petra~* said...

Aw, what a fun way to spend Christmas Eve. And how nice that your Grandma got to have Christmas with you this year. Cute pics. :)

Heather said...

I am only just a little bit jealous! OK maybe alot bit!! I miss Christmas Eve at Grandpas house.

Joni said...

Oh how sweet are those pictures. You will love the pictures even more when your grandparents have passed on.