I am so excited to announce the engagement of my youngest brother Troy and his fiance Katie. I am so extremely excited to finally have my final sister added to the family. Although I grew up with Five incredibly annoying...I mean five incredibly WONDERFUL brothers I have been blessed throughout the years to have such amazing sisters added to the pot. I thank my brothers for bringing these sisters into my life. I love each and every one of them greatly. They have all taught me so much. Also, when I married Corey I added three sisters from that side that I am blessed to know and love. I am so excited to have Katie join us even though for quite a while she already has seemed like part of the family. Congratulations you guys.


2 comments:
I am so excited to hear they are finally tying the knot! :) Where are the details? :)
HURRAY, that is so exciting!
Post a Comment