Thursday, June 11, 2009

I grow I grow it's off to Garden I grow.....

It's that time of year again where I sit and cross my fingers hoping my garden will turn out with sweet rewards. As you can see in the pictures below everything is looking nice and green. We tried things this year that we haven't done before. So some of it is new to me. My peas look like that I may be able to pick some by the end of next week. I can't wait. We planted peas, tomatoes, carrots, peppers, onions, potatoes, watermelon, zucchini, pumpkin, cucumbers, and raspberry bushes. We will also be planting corn if the rain would stop. Phew, we put a lot in there this year. That is crazy. I am not sure it will all turn out but hopefully we will be rewarded.

4 comments:

Lynsie said...

I know where I'm coming if we run out of food at our house! I wish so badly that we had a yard so we could plant a garden.

Julie said...

Wow, I got exhausted just reading all the stuff you're growing. Sounds like so, so much work. You're good!

Joni said...

I'm impressed, once again, maybe you should teach me a few things.

Ashley said...

Looks great, Ruthanne! Our garden is looking good too, as long as it survives our trip to Utah. Will you share with us while we are there?!?