Thursday, January 15, 2009

Favorite Moments

I just thought I would highlight some of my favorite moments from the past couple of weeks.

She had to have a PB&J after she saw Tayden with one.


She was very excited to get her brand new pink car for Christmas. She had the cutest reaction.




It seems like everything Tayden does Clarissa has to do too. It is really fun to see these two interact with one another. I love it when they are playing nice. It makes life so much easier.

Here are some things that I have heard too:

Tayden- "Mom, you're cute." (He says this almost daily.)

Clarissa- "Kiss!" When Corey and I were sitting at the computer and she climbed up on his lap and told him to kiss me. She had just seen us kiss and wanted us to do it again.

After stretching out at the end of a work out Clarissa comes up to me and says, "Mom, mom, I did it." All while proudly raising her arms in the air in excitement. (She had tried doing some of the work out with me too.)

Finally, this just happened tonight. Somehow, Clarissa has listened to "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus a bit and tried to sing the song. If you listen really close you can at least pick out the word "again." (Please mute my music on the side bar if you haven't already.)

I had a video of Braxton that I wanted to post but was unable to. He had a cute solo in his choir's Chrismtas performance. He had to say "Won't go", the way Animal says it in the Muppets, all the way through one of the verses of "We wish you a Merry Christmas". He had one or two other small group performances or lines. He did a fantastic job.

Samantha has been very motherly. She even surprised me one Sunday and had undressed Clarissa after church and put a whole new outfit on her. It's been fun to see her be such a fun big sister. She also decided out of the blue that she wanted to Fast this month. I was so proud of her and her decision to do this. She already stated that she wanted to do it again.

I really am blessed.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Fun pictures and moments you shared! I miss your cute family! What do you say we make a point to get together soon?!

Lynsie said...

Oh you guys just have the cutest little family! I'm so glad that you have a blog. Thank goodness for internet so we can all stay connected! :-)

Princess Hairstyles said...

I love the singing. I can't believe she's already big enough to talk!! The picture in the car is really cute too.

*~Petra~* said...

Your kids definitely know how to smile for the camera! SO cute. :)

Benita said...

okay i say this all the time, i just love your babies little smile!! it is seriously adorable.