Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tayden's Having a Birthday Shout Hooray.....

Three years ago this little guy came into our lives. He certainly turned our lives around. He has been more than enough of a challenge for me but who can resist those eyes and that adorable smile. It is so fun to see his eyes light up when his Daddy is home from work or when the kids come home from school. I love you so much my little guy! And remember, "Who's the Man?"



5 comments:

Jane said...

Happy Birthday handsome, can't wait to see the race track cake and all the party photos.

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

That spiderman costume is awesome! I LOVE your kids. I have never met such friendly, fun-loving, cool kids. I still remember when we came for a visit in April and Sammy took Nolan into your old room, and was just sitting there on the bed talking to him while he drank his bottle. What a darling! And little Tayden who tried to play with my stubborn Wesley, and just smiled the whole time. You got a great family...really.

Princess Hairstyles said...

Cute pictures! I love them both.

Hannah Price said...

He is adorable.

Benita said...

oh he is adorable. such a great spiderman pose! :)