_ (Minus)

=(equals)
PoTtY TrAiNeD!
O.k. so I hope that I am not jumping the gun too quickly on this one but it looks like we are very well on our way. This is day two of potty training. (Actually it is probably day 305 but let's get real here). He has done a pretty awesome job about going to the bathroom. Of course we are more on the watch and pushing him into the bathroom every chance we get. He has almost cooperated every time. He is so excited. We bought him Kung Fu Panda Underwear and he has loved being able to wear it. We hope the remainder of the week goes just as well.
YEAH TAYDEN!!!!
7 comments:
We're always on at the same time. I think we're living parallel lives! Now, on to the post....WHAT??? This is awesome! Maybe I could hire you to come train mine? Only 1 in diapers, you won't know what to do with yourself!
Wow, Way to go on the potty training! Wow looks like I have a few posts to catch up on! What are you doing up so late? Im exhausted but have no other time to post! ;) So really Jordan Landing? I might have to research this! haha
Good Job Tayden (and of course Mom and Dad)! I keep thinking I need to start on Sean, but I don't dare. Your blog is darling (I just discovered it), it is fun to see your cute family. My mom said she saw you guys on the 4th, it looks like you guys had lots of fun.
Yes potty training! I have to be honest, it is the one time as a mommy that I had to be mean. ONLY because he knew what he was doing and he did it anyway. But having their own personal underwear with their favorite characters should make all the difference. What age do you think they grow out of wanting to wear Thomas the Tank Engine underwear? I mean, is it still normal at my age? (please say yes, please say yes!...lol).
So, have you made any plans yet?
I hate that word "potty training." Good job Tayden! (and mom :)
Potty training isn't going nearly as well for us, as it is for us - lol
Post a Comment