Isn't she just the cutest little thing. This picture I took I called out her name and she turned to me and smiled for the camera. Seems like she is starting to get the idea with the camera.
Here are a few more pictures of my flower garden in front of my house. My Daylillies are in full bloom. They look so beautiful. I mostly wanted to take these and post them so my one brother in Texas can be amazed at how his sister can have such an amazing green thumb. I think since I last posted my garden pictures the flowers have filled in even more. I LOVE my flower garden. I don't think I mentioned how amazing it smells too.
6 comments:
Holy cow, it looks like clarissa's hair is getting long. It looks adorable that way! And, as usual the flowers look awesome. I guess I can live vicariously through your yard.
I love it. I should plant some flowers between my practical plants. :)
I'm so excited that soon I'll have my own little girl so I can do cute stuff with her hair. Clarissa is darling.
The flowers look beautiful and Clarssa is even more beautiful.
Jealous, jealous, I am. Love your flowers - and your ability to keep them alive. Clarissa's hair is beautiful - did she actually allow you to do that? lol
You need to send me a pic of Sammys hair! (If you took one.) I've had a bunch of emails from people on that one that "don't get it." There's only so much I can explain. I'm glad at least someone figured it out. geesh.
Post a Comment