Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gardner Village Pic's that are Hot!


Ruthanne decided to get Clarissa's first birthday and some family pictures done by Peter (looslitaken.com) today at Gardner Village. Peter was awesome and we are extremely happy of how it has turned out so far. I thought I would just give you a sneak peek of how it went. Go to http://looslitaken.blogspot.com/. All I can say is that when this little devil of mine turns sixteen, I am going to have to lock her up and throw away the key. I am very blessed that I married my Absolutely Gorgeous wife and that our beautiful children can even make me look good. Thanks again Peter!

7 comments:

Brandie said...

Holy crap she photographs awesome!! Too cute. Love the pics!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE these!! Especially the one of Sammy. I agree, you better get ready to lock her up. The one with the two boys is REALLY cute too.

Kristi said...

All your pictures look so good! You have a great looking family...the cutest kids.

Jane said...

RUTHANNE!!!!! Those are gorgeous, can't wait to see more. You must be thrilled at how they turned out. Don't you just love Peter? Especially since he is nice to us, no rude comments on his blog, even though he wants to.

Hannah Price said...

This picture belongs in a magazine

Heats said...

She is beautiful of course she looks like you! What a cute post that your husband made. Don't you just love it!?

We are the Mayletts said...

oh my gosh..youare right they are so cute. How could you not buy a ton?? Thanks again for the capri suns.