We went through this extra large box of tissues in just four days. The miserable cold hit our family hard. Clarissa is doing a lot better but still has a bit of a runny nose. The cold is still biting at me pretty hard and Corey actually got it. He hardly ever gets it. Samantha has had the cold too but not as hard as the rest of us. Oh, Tayden now has it too. It's been pretty bad because chores have gotten behind big time. We can only pray that this will soon pass so we can get this house back in order.
4 comments:
Geesh...that really stinks!! Bryan is just barely getting over a cold too...I'm really hoping I don't get sick! I hope you guys feel better!
Oh, forget about the chores! They'll still be there when you're better. Take care of yourself! I got our blog started, but I wouldn't plan on it being updated very often. You know me! Take care, Kori
Hope you get better soon. We just dug out the tissues at our house and we have a few extra boxes if you need some ofcourse don't get too close we have the cold now too well just the little Rudy's.
AHh I hope you got your tissue box refilled! I havent read much of twilight, I went home form throwing up at work with a migrain. But Im on chapter 3 so far so good.
Post a Comment